tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Mar 06 20:05:59 2002

Re: Armpit Revisions

In a message dated 3/6/2002 11:41:01 AM Mountain Standard Time,
[email protected] writes:

> This made it click for him.  There WASN'T a word for "armpit," and now he
> understood that.  There was a slight pause, and then his sense of irony
> kicked in and he said, quietly, and totally straight-faced, "'I'."  That's
> when we started howling.

It sounds like several people remember the incident.  You were sitting in a
circle and talking about the word for "armpit."  MO caused everybody to howl
by declaring the word {'I'} to be "armpit," right there on the spot.  I was
not there.  So, my question is:  where did the story of Hokey Pokey come
from?

peHruS

Back to archive top level