tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Mar 06 19:18:31 2002

Re: jIH vIchuHlu' - Words mentioned earlier but not in the New Words list?

Before referring to any comment..

The source I was querying is "Diplomatic Implausibility" by Keith R.a.
DeCandido ISBN 0-671-78554-0.

The Glossary was on pages 241-246
Acknowledgements on pages 247-248 mentioning MO on P247,L27 and Dr Lawrence
M Schoen on P248,L2.
Also on page 248 Lines 3-4 It stated "Marc Okrand, who kept my linguistics
straight and vetted the glossary".

But don't take my word for it see the book.

Once you've seen the book and assuming your one says the same.. (Now the
Question) Will this source be considered canon or will Marc have to validate
it in some other way?

If the answer to the above ends up as a, "yes it's canon" and you find there
are words that are considered as worthy of being in or adding to a
dictionary then I presume it would be ok for them to appear on lists of
canon words whether the one you maintain for the KLI or anyone else's.