tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Mar 04 18:20:17 2002

jIH vIchuHlu' - Words mentioned earlier but not in the New Words list?

It might seem a bit late in the day but I have recently just been given
"Diplomatic Implausibility" by Keith R.A. DeCandido.

I searched back on this list to find many emails referring to words listed
in the glossary like this one below.. Many say the spelling was provided by
Marc Okrand in fact the acknowledgements state that he helped and indeed
vetted the glossary.. Doesn't this then make the words canon? if so
shouldn't they be listed in the New Words list at
/tlh/newwords.html ?  Of those I've searched for I've not
found any.  This made me wonder if they can be used? If none of the above
shouldn't the words at least appear in the Extended Corpus Project?

qe'San