tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Mar 02 07:58:13 2002

Re: mu' ghom naQ

-- ghunchu'wI' 'utlh:

: My personal dictionary has 2468 entries, but that doesn't have many
: proper names, and it includes multiple-word phrases that aren't
: strictly necessary.  If I treat it as a dictionary and not an
: encyclopedia, I count about 2172 distinct words.

January 22, 2002 "tlhIngan Hol mu'ghom mach" (chovnatlh SochDIch) lIngta'
maHvatlh.
2566 tlhIngan Hol mu'mey ngaS. pongmey mu'mey Qatlh (ghojmeH taj) ngaS je
mu' tetlh.

'ISqu'