tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Mar 01 04:42:41 2002

RE: yaywIj yIngaq!

On 28 Feb 2002 at 14:02, [email protected] wrote:

> A Klingonist really needs to make up his or her own word list. Choose either
> side of the two word lists in TKD and the word list in KGT and fill in all the
> words, then use the New Words List to add in all exceptions (differences
> between the English-Klingon and Klingon-English sides of any of these word
> lists) and words added outside these two published works. That way, you'll have
> all the words in one place AND you will have handled every word in the
> vocabulary, so you'll be more aware of what words exist or not in the English
> side, and what synonyms to those missing words exist.

An excellent plan, containing only one embedded Glob fly.  If you go
back to my original declaration, you may infer that, at this moment
in history, my tlhIngan Hol studies are not necessarily at the very
pinnacle of the priority list <grin>.

Garrett Michael Hayes

"Democracy is two wolves and a sheep voting on
what to have for dinner.  Liberty is two wolves
trying to have a sheep for dinner and finding a
well informed, well armed sheep."  Unknown

Back to archive top level