tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Jun 03 06:18:26 2002

Re: [KLBC] SISpu' [KLBC]

> What's nitro pojwi' [sic]?  I don't know how it presents words, but it
> should have told you that {taS} means "solution (liquid)" the way the word

It did, I deliberately misused it because I couldn't find the word I was
looking for, 'Explaination'.  That's why I apologised for using it and asked
for help.  I thought that people would read the word as 'solution (liquid)'
and get the gist of what I was saying.

My miserable failure to communicate adequately in this noble language should
in no way reflect on the program known as pojwi', or the programmer thereof

<quote>
pojwi' for Windows 2.1
copyright 1999, 2001 d'Armond Speers
All Rights Reserved