tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Jun 03 03:21:04 2002

Re: Klingon computer terminology

On Mon, Jun 03, 2002 at 04:37:09PM +1000, Nick Nicholas wrote:
> For what it's worth, this is what I'd come up with when I was involved in
> the shortlived MOST Mac customisation project (it was the menu of
> SimpleText, the default Mac text editor.)

Thanks! I have recently started new efforts to translate KDE (a popular UNIX
desktop environment) into Klingon. See http://unixcode.org/kde-i18n-klingon/
for more information.

Is it okay for me to re-use some of your translations?

Rob
--
Rob Kaper     | Gimme some love, gimme some skin,
[email protected] | if we ain't got that then we ain't got much

Back to archive top level