tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Jun 02 13:44:40 2002

RE: star trek card translation

mughwI' vISovbe' 'ach Sov "Decipher".

In the booklet which comes with the Fajo Collection it says that
Decipher wanted to translate the whole Premium Series of the Star Trek
CCG into Klingon, but they didn't have the words to describe a lot of
the cards. So they settled with just one card in Klingon, the Qapla'
card.

Unfortunately I don't have the complete collection, or the booklet that
goes with it. It might have said who the translator is. I read it when I
friend showed it to me a number of years back.

I know people who have close contacts to Decipher, and I might be able
to find out the translator if people want me to?

qurgh

mugh
> 'Iv?

Back to archive top level