tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Jul 24 18:13:15 2002

RE: Original Worf Illustration from Wall Street Journal Article

I don't know what amount the seller has set for this item's minimum bid,
but it has not yet been reached.

I have sent email to him, asking him if he would consider donating the
illustration to the KLI's archive, in the event the minimum is not reached
and the auction closes without a sale.

I don't hold out a lot of hope, but maybe we'll get lucky.

Failing that, I'll try to contact the successful bidder, and barter for it.

Lawrence

Back to archive top level