tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Jul 16 12:21:37 2002

KLBC: First try

Hallo again!

DloraH wrote:
We're certainly willing to help. But you need to try also. See what
klingon words you can come up with that we can use here. I will help you
piece them together.

OK. I understand and I will give it a try. Don´t laugh!

baj Hem SuvwI'. rep ghoS rep 'ej jaj ghoS jaj. nong SoH

I know that dream is "naj", but then I don´t come any further!

> "The warrior was proud of his work. He went on from hour to hour,
> and from day to day. He was a passionate and moody warrior who
> became lost in his dreams."

Här börjar Internet!
Skaffa gratis e-mail och gratis Internet på http://www.spray.se

Spela Spray Quiz med Motorola och vinn en Motorola Talkabout 191. http://quiz.spray.se/motorola