tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Jul 15 13:03:45 2002

Re: Re: Michael-naHQun

> I have The Klingon Dictionary, and Klingon for the Galactic Traveller,
> and the on-line word list (is there anything else I should be aware
> of?)
>
> -naHQun

Those three contain all the vocabulary.  Don't forget about the addendum at the
back of the dictionary, so means that really you have four places to look up
words.

The other stuff (books, tapes, CDRom) are nice if you can afford them and are
all available on the KLI's merchant page.  But you have what I say is the
minimum required.

DloraH, BG

Back to archive top level