tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Jul 15 17:19:40 2002

Re: Michael-naHQun

Hi Michael,

I'm new to the list, as well. My name is Chelsea (Klingon name Qelra').
Nice to meet you.
I'm trying to learn Klingon as well, however I need to get The Klingon
Dictionary in some kind of accessible format--I.E. tape or in braille.
Once that's done, Klingon conversations will be much easier for me to
have. I love The Klingon Word of the Day email though. Hey, every word is
a new one that you didn't know before! LOL

Qelra'

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.

Back to archive top level