tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Jul 15 12:47:00 2002

Re: Re: Michael-naHQun

How long have you been studying klingon?
Which of the language resources do you already have?  Because you have Qun
in your name you apparently already found the New Words list; or maybe it's
coincidence.

I've been "studying" it off and on since January this year.  Haven't actually put any effort into it until the last few months.

I have The Klingon Dictionary, and Klingon for the Galactic Traveller, and the on-line word list (is there anything else I should be aware of?)

-naHQun

nuqDaq yuch Dapol
http://www.angelfire.com/tx4/purpleelaphants/aboutme.html

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!