tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Jul 10 20:09:44 2002

Re: Translating vs. Thinking

In a message dated 6/16/2002 10:15:55 AM Mountain Daylight Time,
[email protected] writes:

> You say speak, but mean write :-)
>
> But the advice is good! Really try to speak! To whom? Well I guess, just
> like me, you have nobody to speak to in Klingon. So... speak to
> yourself! :-)

Eventually, try teaching someone else.  Not only will you have a partner with
whom to converse in Klingon, you'll learn a LOT about the nuances of the
language while passing on what you have learned.

Qov, have you ever heard of practicing on a dog?

peHruS

Back to archive top level