tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Jul 10 07:24:48 2002

Re: KLBC Help with phrasing

DloraH-

   As regards your smart-arsed comment about Klingon letters' being
pronounced as they are spelled, I can instruct you on several instances of
Klingon in which this is not the case, if you wish.

Best Regards,
tar lungHom Quch