tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Jul 08 09:52:58 2002

RE: KLBC: emphasis

As somewhat a "beginner":

Actually... I like the sounds of having two in the case you cited.  It
certainly seem to work to me.  It "sounds" and "feels" ok.  And I'm not
aware of any rules invalidating it, but then again there are probably a
lot of them I'm not familiar with.

rItlhmoQSuvwI'
Stardate 2517.8

Back to archive top level