tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Jul 08 06:25:46 2002

Re: invention and innovation - tulwI' Hol

>qon DloraH:
>>Because what we're writing is only the phonetic representation of spoken
>>klingon, the ? can be optional, since it
Just like using a period on the end of a phrase.
Some people write one sentence one line.

so instead of
  jIpaw. jIbej. jIchargh.
they would write
  jIpaw
  jIbej
  jIchargh

Am 05.07.2002 23:36:11, schrieb Andrew Strader <[email protected]>:
>And as a phonetic representation, it seems to have been chosen with
>absolutely no regard for the typist. :) Does anyone else get bugged by
>constantly hitting the shift key? At least with pIqaD characters, you don't

I usually write so fast, and one finger just sticks on the shift key. But it never bothers me. Probably
because German-typing are more used to it. Every noun in german is capitalized, even some pronouns. Maybe
not as many as in Klingon, but I got used to use the shift key.

Quvar.

Back to archive top level