tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Jul 01 13:23:00 2002

Re: question #2

While some find it controversial, I thought the "you would be the most
famous warrior in the galaxy" example (I'm probably misquoting) set the
scope of descriptions, so you could say:

vengmaj'e' Daqvam 'IH law' Hoch 'IH puS.

Meanwhile, that means "This place is the most beautiful place in our city.
It does not quite say:

> mu'tlheghvam mugh 'e' nID Quvar:
>
>     "the most beautiful place of our city"

I suspect you'd have to say that in two sentences. The first one would be:

*Charlottesville*'e' *Bellmont* 'IH law' Hoch 'IH puS.

The second sentence would be something with Belmont in it. Quvar didn't
give us enough context to know what that would be.

charghwI'