tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Jul 01 11:13:49 2002

question #2

Last week I was sitting at "the most beautiful place of our city", enjoying the sun and writing some
klingon for practice.

I wrote this, but it looks wrong:
*DaH vengwIj Daq 'IH law' Hoch 'IH puS jIH* (sic)

It's been only one week, and I even didn't understand what I wrote when I saw it today :-)
I berlieve there is a {-Daq} suffix missing, but where should I put it?

{Daq 'IH law' Hoch 'IH puS}
"the place (site) is more nice than all"

{Daq 'IHDaq jIH}
"I am at a nice location."

I would try
"I am at the location which is more nice than all"
using {-bogh}? Where put it??

--> {Daq 'IHbogh law' Hoch 'IH puS jIHtaH}   ????

Quvar.

Back to archive top level