tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Jan 31 20:49:58 2002

RE: KLBC: T'Anna/ nu translation

--- "T. J. Harrington" <[email protected]> wrote:

> > will visit

> > Yes, this is correct.  See, you can do it.  (You
> > have already gone farther
> > than what my wife has done in two years.)
> >
> > > :)I hope I understood you correctly.  I hope
> this
> > was
> > > :)what you wanted.
> >
> > Yes, this is right.
> >
> > > :)Right now I don't think I'm
> > > :)ready for sentences like this yet.
> >
> > Not a problem.  I had to get a feel of where you
> > are.
> >
> > > :)I'll try practicing on long sentences off
> line,
> > before I send
> > > :)another one via e-mail.
> >
> > If you don't send them you won't know if you're
> > getting them right.
:)This is the reason I sent in my new sentence the way

:)I did.  This was a sentence I have been working on
:)for awhile & until I started working with you on my
:)skills I was translating incorrectly.  The former
:)way I was translating is how I had formerly
:)translated the sentence.  Now I will be able to work

:)on these translations a little better, & with your
:)assistance I will be able to have a Klingon read
:)what I typed & know what I said.