tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Jan 30 19:31:35 2002

Re: TOS Episodes with Klingons

> Sometimes names only appear in the shooting script if the character is never
> actually addressed by name in the episode.

Indeed, the name of Kras appeared in the shooting script and was not
actually mentioned on the air. This is stated in "The Star Trek
Encyclopedia". I tried checking this against the James Blish
adaptations that often had little things that were cut from the aired
episode but I don't have them all and, of the ones that I do have,
"Friday's Child" is not amongst them.

Kordite
(foolishly trying to compile "The Klingon Encyclopedia")

Back to archive top level