tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Jan 29 15:35:04 2002

RE: slightly off topic ,please bear with me

Hi there
  I'm sorry it took so long to get back to you - crunch time here at work.
My work address is [email protected]
home is [email protected]

I check work monday through thursday,  home sometime during the weekend.

Hope to hear fromyou soon

Nancy