tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Jan 28 23:26:22 2002

RE: Klingon alphabet -pIqaD

> I thought that pIqaD was now considered the official system of writing.

pIqaD IS the official writing system; but we don't know how it works.
Paramount won't create an official klingon writing system.  The symbols we
use that look like pIqaD is something made for us to use, and because we
don't have anything else, that's what we use.  Many of us use it and don't
worry about it being unofficial, mainly because we truly expect that we will
never get an official system.

So, continue with your project.

DloraH, BG

Back to archive top level