tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Jan 26 20:54:58 2002

Re: qepHom, qep, qep'a'

On Sat, 26 Jan 2002 19:02:45 -0500, "David Trimboli"
<[email protected]> wrote:

>Certainly not.  I said no such thing.  I was speculating on reasons why
>/HIja'/ is commonplace and /HISlaH/ is not.  And it's a fact that /HIja'/ is
>commonplace and /HISlaH/ is not.  Don't blame me for this fact; I didn't
>engineer it.

For what it's worth, and that's probably not a very great deal, I use
HISlaH in preference to HIja' because it irritates the hell out of me
when I want to yell Report! at someone and it ends up sounding (to me)
like im shouting Yes! at the top of my voice.

Back to archive top level