tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Jan 22 14:39:16 2002

Klingon chat rooms?

Heya all,

I hope I'm not violating the rules here, since this email is neither in nor
technically about Klingon, but I was really wondering if anybody knows any
chatrooms on the Internet where Klingon is spoken?? I've looked but I can't
find any. I've checked #klingon on several IRC networks but they're all
empty or non-existent. An ICQ search for users interested in Klingon also
didn't give very good results. And all I found on HTTP is the "Hot Blood
Bar" which is always empty. I've heard there's a KLI 'MUSH enviroment'
thingie, but I don't know how MUSH works and I can't even connect. I just
think it would be really good for me (or anybody else learning the
language) to be able to try to have actual live conversations in tlhIngan
Hol, and not just translate pieces of text back and forth. Plus, it would
be nice to be able to talk to some fellow Klingonists. :) Does anybody have
any tips?

Dum'er

P.S.: Listmasters:  if I AM violating the rules here, just lemme know, and
it won't happen again. :)

Back to archive top level