tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Jan 22 12:18:39 2002

Re: Klingonase vs. tlhIngan Hol

Thanks for clearing that up for me.  I wasn't sure
whether or not we were sticklers for cannon or not.
As for how Worf was speaking, I believe it may have
been in Klingon, don't quote me on that one.  I will
have to watch for that episode once more.  Once again
thanks, T'Anna Kirk.