tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Jan 20 20:43:34 2002

RE: jIchoHtaH/translation

> Ok.  I was able to translate most of this. herera fu
> wordsi was unable 2 translate: ghal, wen SIbI, chugh
> yI, tugh, & 'IS.  Plz help metranslate these.  Also
> plz tell mewhere they r found.
>
> > lab 'angghal:
> >
> > >javwen rop vIghaj 'e' vItu'choH. SIbI' yInwIj
> > vIchoHqu'. vIHegh vIneHbe'.
> >
> > wej Heghchugh, SuvtaH SuvwI'  net Sov.
> > nuHlIj yIwIv 'ej yISuv, 'angghal! tugh bIpIvchoHjaj!
> >
> > 'ISqu’

ghal here is part of 'angghal which is someone's name.

wen - months ago.  Can be found in the New Words list.

SIbI' - immediately.  This one is in TKD (addendum).

-chugh - if.  This is a verb suffix.  (also in TKD)

yI-  - This is a verb prefix, in TKD

tugh - This one is in TKD.

'IS here is part of 'ISqu' which is someone's name.

Be careful with your english spelling and grammar as well.

DloraH, BG

Back to archive top level