tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Jan 20 18:54:08 2002

RE: [KLBC] some more questions

I wanted to respond to what u said here.  From whatI
have heard others sayinstead of saying Klingoneese
they call the Klingon Languaage just Klingon. Plez
understand I'm not correcting anyone a very good ? has
been raised.  So my question to my comment is do u say
they r speaking Klingon, or  do u say they r speaking
klingoneese?  If it is the latter then it might b the
reason we place Hol on the end of tlhIngan.  Of course
this is just my opinion.  I am more than happy to b
corrected.  Thanx T'Anna Kirk.