tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Jan 14 18:17:37 2002

Certification Testing in Baltimore

A surprising number of Klingon speakers will be on hand at the Farpoint
convention in Baltimore next month (February 15-17). In addition to the
qepHom which I will be hosting on Saturday night in my hotel room, the
convention will be providing us with a room to use for certification
testing at noon on Sunday, the 17th. If you're going to be at Farpoint, and
you'd like to take advantage of this testing opportunity, we'll be in the
"Polo Room" of the convention hotel.

Lawrence

Back to archive top level