tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Jan 14 15:41:21 2002

Re: KLBC: was: RE: More puns in new vocab/moq/new

--- [email protected] wrote:
> > Ouch, is right.  As I read your resonse I LOL, &
> > realized I had a lot of learning to do.  I have
> just
> > started learning the Klingon Language.
>
> Hello and welcome to the list.  How long have you
> been with us?  I am DloraH,
> the list's Beginners' Grammarian.  It's my job to
> help the new people.  Putting
> KLBC in the subject flags the message as a
> beginner's and lets me know it needs
> my attention.
>
> > So for now, I think I will leave translating my
> work to the experts.
>
> Don't do that!  You will learn more if you work at
> it yourself.  Sure, you will
> make mistakes, but hey, we've all been there.  And
> we'll be here to help you.
>

> >  This is not as easy as it looks.
>
> For most people, learning another language is not
> easy.  Klingon is another
> language.  But with practice, you'll get it.
>

> DloraH, BG
       -vaD     tungHa'      .  jIH ghaj           bI
Thanks for  the encouragement.  I   have been with you

loDHompu         Hogh je   bID.   jIH
guys     about a week &  a half.  I   still will make
Qagh,     'ach               jIH          nID
Suq
mistakes, even repeat some.  I   am still trying to
get
    HuS                   tlhIngan mu'pu        lugh
the hang of putting these Klingon  words in the
correct
ra'.
order.