tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Jan 14 09:09:32 2002

Re: Saj von Suq Qa'Hom cha'DIch'e'

> Okay this may sound stupid, but I tried to find this
> on my own.  I am trying to understand what you guys
> are sayin with my Klingon Dictionary, & yet at times
> you guys are not making sense.

Try a little bit.  Let's see what you do come up with; then I'll know where to
help you.

> & on top of that I am
> unable to find some words in the dictionary.  Help...

After _The Klingon Dictionary_ (TKD), Mark Okrand came out with _Klingon for
the Galactic Traveler_ (KGT).  This book also has a word list in it along with
a large amount of cultural information.
But after KGT Okrand has given us more words that he hasn't yet published in a
book.  These additional new words can be found in the "New Words List" at the
KLI website.

So for a full vocabulary you need TKD, KGT, and the New Words List.

Also, don't forget about the addendum in the back of the dictionary.  So that
makes four places you need to look for words.

DloraH, BG

Back to archive top level