tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Jan 09 19:10:31 2002

Re: quick question about the new Klingon words in HolQeD

HolQeD chovnatlh chu'Daq bIH mu'meyvetlh chu' 'e' vIloy, not mu' <<bo>>
vIleghbe'mo'. HolQeD vIje'be' Huch mep vIghajbe'mo' - ghorgh tlhIngan Hol
yejHaDDaq mu'mey chu' tu'lu'choH?

jIjatlhtaHvIS - mu' <<je>> yIlIj - chaq mu'meyvetlh mu' Qat law' Hoch Qat
puS.

I guess these new words are in the new edition of HolQeD, because I've never
seen the word <<bo>>. I don't get HolQeD because I don't have a credit card
- when will these words be put on the KLI's webpage?

BTW, don't forget <<je>> - perhaps the most popular of those (two-letter)
words.

(I fought for ten minutes to try and find a suitable Klingon circumlocution
for "webpage" - I failed. {{:)

Qapla' 'ej Satlho'

ro'Han

jatlh qurgh:

 > I was just looking over the new words in HolQeD and one of them was:
 >
 > bo - feather
 >
 > Is this supposed to be bo' (prolly from the bo'Degh in bird) because I
>thought all Klingon words were at least 3 letters or am I mistaken in
thinking that?