tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Jan 09 11:42:42 2002

Re: Is this valid Klingon?

At 08:20 AM 1/9/02 -0800, you wrote:
>laSvarghHomchajDaq pIwvetlh ngoy' net Qub

>If I knew what was being produced I could form a clearer mind picture of
>what a laSvarghHom might be.  Around here odours and laSvargh go with pulp
>and paper mills, which can be divided up two ways.  Each line from start
>to finish might be a laSvarghHom, or each section of the process might be
>taken as a laSvarghHom.

When I read {laSvarghHom}, I thought of a workshop; e.g., a small business
staffed by one or two people, producing a product. Of course, context would
make it more clear whether you're talking about a subsection of a factory,
or a workshop, or some other sort of manufacturing place.

- taD

Back to archive top level