tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Feb 18 19:00:43 2002

qepHomwIj yIghoS

*Saturday* qaS qepHomwIj.  maghom, Qe' wIjaH, maSop, jabwI' DIghIj.
*Huntington, New York* DaghoSlaHchugh, HISovmoH!

lupwI''a' (*Long Island Railroad*) DalIghnISchugh, tIjmeH DaqDaq qaghomlaH,
ghIq qepHom wIghoS.

tlhIngan Hol Dajatlhchu'be'chugh, qay'be'.  maqeqqu'.

*****

I'm holding a qepHom on Saturday.  We'll meet, go to a resturaunt, eat, and
scare the waiters.  If you can come to Huntington, New York, let me know!

If you're taking the train in, I can meet you at the station, and then we'll
go to the qepHom.

It's not a problem if you're not a fluent speaker or anything.  We do plenty
of practicing!

SuStel
Stardate 2135.5

P.S.: Either contact me via e-mail, or leave a message at (631) 798-1053.  I
don't have a cell phone, so don't try to contact me Saturday afternoon: I'll
be out for the qepHom by then.  I'll be meeting people at the cafe of the
Book Revue in Huntington from 1:00 to 2:00, and from there we'll be going to
an as-yet-undetermined restaurant in town.

http://members.aol.com/dtrimboli

Back to archive top level