tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Feb 06 23:51:44 2002

Re: Hotmail lo'wI'pu'

ro'Han:

>"Hotmail" lo'wI'pu'vaD jabbI'IDvam vIghItlh. "MSN Messenger" lo'wI'pu' vISam
>"chat"meH tlhIngan Hol wIlo'taHvIS. Qumqang'a' vay' tIghvetlh lo'lutaHvIS?
>
>I write to users of Hotmail on the list. I'm looking for users of MSN
>Messenger to chat with in Klingon. Any takers?

Holtej:
>vIlo'.  vIrI'lu'meH [email protected] tIlo'.

Qum patvam vImuvmeH napmo' Qu', QuvwIj vIlab je. [email protected] yIlo'.

I just signed up for another hotmail account, so anyone can contact me at
[email protected] to chat in Klingon. (I guess you should just add me to
your MSN messenger list, since I won't check the actual email on that
account) I'm not too familiar with MSN messenger-compatible communications,
so I'll see how it goes. :-)

- taD

Back to archive top level