tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Feb 04 00:17:58 2002

RE: Google: Search Engine in Klingon

ghel DloraH:
> > povqu' jay'!
> > gher 'Iv?

jang qurgh:
>mughta' taD. jImuvta' je 'ach 'ay'mey latlh vImughtaH. "Google Wireless"
>vImughtaH. "main site" mughta' taD 'ej Dunqu' 'oH. Qapla' taD!!!
>
>I believe the main site was translated by taD. I signed on about 2-3
>months ago and translated about 10 phrases in the main site that seemed
>to be added after taD had done the rest. I'm working on the Google
>Wireless part of the site, since I use that on my cell phone, and I did
>some of the Google toolbar, but there is a ton of extra stuff to be done
>as well.

bIlugh. Qu'vam vItaghDI' jIH, mu'tlheghmey puS lumughlu'ta'. ghIq HochHom
vImugh. latlh 'ay'mey luchellu' 'ej bIH mughba' qurgh. latlh 'ay'mey
lumughnISlu'lI'.

The main section is complete, but as qurgh mentioned, there are still a lot
of phrases left there to be translated, such as for Help pages and the
Google Wireless. I'll try to work on the translations whenever I get a
chance. If someone is comfortable enough with tlhIngan Hol to describe a
search engine, you could sign up at Google to be a volunteer translator. If
anyone sees any grammatical errors on the Klingon Google site, it might be
a good idea to post it here so that qurgh, myself, or someone else can make
the changes.

- taD

Back to archive top level