tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Dec 31 09:07:42 2002

Re: KLBC Translation needed

Yes, we're a relatively friendly group, and very encouraging to beginners.

I encourage you to check to see if a qepHom is scheduled near you, or
consider hosting one yourself to allow you the benefit of practicing with
other Klingon speakers, whether they be beginners or experts.

And of course, one of the *best* ways to improve your command of the language
is to come to the annual qep'a'. For 2003, we'll again be having special
beginners' sessions during the first two mornings. I believe these were
*extremely* helpful to the people who participated in them this year (and
they're free to post their own opinions). Yes, it's a long way to travel, but
you're part of a truly unique language community, and that carries with it
some extra responsibilities and requirements.

-- 'angghal

Back to archive top level