tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Dec 30 15:33:24 2002

Re: KBLC

David:
> No, I mean that the object /'e'/ seems to be the most obvious common
> exclusively.  I also do not claim the converse.
I didn't say you claim anything, I just wanted to know if I understood
correctly what you said, and I think I did.

> Possibly, but we have no evidence either way.  /bInajtaHvIS qeylIS
> Daghomjaj/ avoids (probably intentionally) the problem altogether.
Yes, and until we have any other examples from Maltz, I will keep using it
that way.
rut jInajtaHvIS tlhIngan Hol neH vIjatlh ;-)

Lieven
Stardate 2997.7