tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Dec 12 07:53:19 2002

Affixes/KLI Affiliates

I'm curious - are there going to be new Pre/Suffixes? I'd think it
would be helpful to have more, because one can already say so much
using them, yet there are things not expressable via affixes.

Another thing: is it me or are the (last two) links(TFM) on the
affiliates page not working? I always get redirected to the main page.

One more question just entered my mind: where's the difference between
"batlh" and "-neS"? They both imply honor, although "-neS" is often
translated as "your honour"(that's merely a description, isn't it?).

Christoph

Back to archive top level