tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Dec 03 08:45:24 2002

Re: qepHom cha'DIch (KLBC probably needed)

Dunqu'bej qepHom. SaHtaHvIS tlhIngan HolvaD Sovmeyqu' vISoqpu'bej. tugh
qepHom lughajqa' 'e' vItul.

The qepHom was definitely great. While I was there, I learned a lot about
the Klingon language. I hope we will have a qepHom again, soon.

Please correct me if there are any mistakes.

Greetz, QantoH