tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Aug 24 06:17:15 2002

Re: tlhIngan Hol lujatlhbogh puq'e'

Am 23.08.2002 20:33:40, schrieb Qov <[email protected]>:
>So, go ahead, re-write TKD for your own benefit.

I did that, and actually it's a good way to learn (at least for me)
I'm compiling a file that includes *everything* that we know about klingon, a dictionary with canon examples,
and something like TKD in HTML-version where I can easily jump from section to section through hyperlinks.
(and much more)
now, the reason why I learned by doing that, was that I had to read the text over and over. While formatting,
or just proofreading.

Quvar.

Back to archive top level