tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Aug 23 09:27:00 2002

RE: Klingon scrabble

Jeremy Cowan (janSIy) wrote:

>suggested the values that you have repeated.  I do believe, though, that
>I was the first to actually alter a game board and pieces and the first
>to host a game (at GenCon).

By any chance did you make the board (and pieces) triangular, like a
klin-zha board?  <g>

Actually, in light of what we now know about the three cardinal directions
in Klingon and the fact that we've seen Klingons use triangular tactical
grids, that's not such a bad idea.  (Unfortunately I can't make one:  I
failed wood shop back in school!)

--
Voragh
Ca'Non Master of the Klingons