tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Aug 20 23:19:56 2002

RE: prefix trick (RE: Aw: Re: adverbials)

> > This is used only in first and second person constructions.
>
> KLBC: I understand that it is the way it is but I just have a query re the
> latter statement:
> Does it only apply to 1st & 2nd person constructions because MO has said
> that or because that's as far as canon examples and understanding have
> shown.

I believe MO said so, and I think it was on that ST news group, but I admit
I don't know for sure where he said, if he did say it.

canon anybody?

(It's in my archives somewhere)

DloraH, BG

Back to archive top level