tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Aug 19 09:32:05 2002

Re: pawwI' paSqu' (was RE: qep'a' plans)

In a message dated 8/7/2002 7:02:14 AM Mountain Daylight Time,
[email protected] writes:

> i don't know whether MO follows some rules, but there _could_ be
> rules. maybe he just did it this way to confuse us. i don't know. i
> give up.

Due to the amount of typographical errors in the early books such as TKD, I
suspect that a lack of diligence in following only one set of standards has
resulted in anomalies.  Whether the correct spelling in the "real" tlhIngan
Hol orthography results in one or more words remains to be seen.  These
inconsistencies exist; I don't try to talk about them; I just use what we
have been given.

peHruS

Back to archive top level