tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Aug 15 17:59:47 2002

RE: Aw: Re: adverbials

> SovchoHlu''a'? Sabojlaw' 'ej reH vIQumlaHbe', pab'e' wIjatlhtaHvIS.
>
> is it? it seems to me as if i bore you and that i always fail to find
> the right words to communicate with you all, when we talk about
> grammar.

It's not boring; it's just that being from different parts of this world we
each use different labels for concepts that are not labeled in TKD.

Some people don't care what something is called; they just want to use it.

The only labels we're sure of are the one's in TKD; for most people those
are sufficient.  There are a lot of labels in TKD.  Each suffix type has a
label.

DloraH, BG

Back to archive top level