tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Aug 18 05:20:11 2002

RE: Aw: Re: adverbials

lab DloraH:

>  > SovchoHlu''a'? Sabojlaw' 'ej reH vIQumlaHbe', pab'e' wIjatlhtaHvIS.
>>
>>  is it? it seems to me as if i bore you and that i always fail to find
>>  the right words to communicate with you all, when we talk about
>>  grammar.
>
>It's not boring; it's just that being from different parts of this world we
>each use different labels for concepts that are not labeled in TKD.
>
>Some people don't care what something is called; they just want to use it.
>
>The only labels we're sure of are the one's in TKD; for most people those
>are sufficient.  There are a lot of labels in TKD.  Each suffix type has a
>label.
>

>DloraH, BG

ok, so this is a tkd-list. one could say that i tried to run without
having learned to walk. i don't know the tkd-terminology by heart, so
i wanted to find a new one. maybe it would be easier just to study
tkd with you all. :)
bye,
tulwI',
sts.