tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Aug 07 22:10:14 2002
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
Re: voice program
- From: Alan Anderson <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: voice program
- Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2002 19:16:22 -0500
- In-Reply-To: <000e01c23455$5db67ba0$c700a8c0@f7gctpu19l2b2g>
- References: <000e01c23455$5db67ba0$c700a8c0@f7gctpu19l2b2g>
ja' "Frederick Wilson" <firstname.lastname@example.org>:
>Is there a program I can download which will translate a page of Klingon
>into voice so I can learn pronunciation by hearing a speaker with a good
>accent uttering the words?
I've wanted such a thing for quite some time. A Klingon text-to-speech
engine should theoretically be very easy, as the spelling is a direct
phonetic representation of the correct sounds. Unfortunately, nobody I
know has both the ability and time to program one.
I still think we should record someone speaking the Qo'noS QonoS articles.