tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Aug 05 22:42:46 2002

RE: Klingon Dictionary

> A decade or so ago, my father and I found a Klingon Dictionary at
> the bookstore, and it was MUCH bigger than the $12 one produced
> by Okrand.  It looked more like the books the crew of the
> Enterprise were going through on ST:VI, I think.  And I was
> wondering if it was in any way official, and any other
> information anyone might have on it.

Okrand has two verions, the original, with the blue cover, and the current
one with a white cover, which is the same content as the original but with
an addendum at the end.
I have never seen nor heard of any other Klingon Dictionary published.
Do you remember enough to give a description?
Color?
Cover picture?
Store?

DloraH, BG