tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Apr 16 02:55:51 2002

Re: Literature

At 15:49 2002-04-15 +0200, Christoph PICHLMANN wrote:
>I'm wondering - is there any klingon literature for beginners available?

Try getting a copy of /The Klingon Way/.  It's Klingon dictums, with
English explanations.
I'm pretty sure it's out of print, but try abebooks.com

One of these days I'll have to get out my French copy of /Le Petit Prince/
and see whether I could pull off a restoration of it to Klingon.  Of
course, the tone would have to change completely.  Less sentimentality,
more stirring combat!

--
Sean M. Burke    http://www.spinn.net/~sburke/

Back to archive top level