tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Apr 16 02:09:05 2002

Re: Literature

In a message dated 4/15/2002 7:51:54 AM Mountain Daylight Time,
[email protected] writes:

> What I am looking for are stories(not necessarily books) that make use
> of simplified grammatics and vocabulary

I have become friends with Siordan.  She was writing exercises for her own
practice and learning under the name of SarDan.  These were really easy,
since they were her beginning practice exercises.  She has expressed missing
the listserv, but felt there were too many petty disagreements she did not
wish to be a part of.

Without telling her what I am saying here, I submit:  write your own
experiences or supposed experiences in very simple tlhIngan Hol.  The BG will
review them.

peHruS

Back to archive top level